The Sabbath Visitor (Home)
A Weekly Bulletin for Children
Suggested for Sabbath, January 20, 2018:
Year:B — Week:03
The Sabbath Visitor is covered with pictures, words, and games that will keep children occupied as simple biblical themes are presented and repeated.Your church may download these pages, print them out, and distribute them to your children. Some churches use them for handouts at the end of Sabbath School. Other churches use them for “children activity bags” during the worship service.
All Sabbath Visitors are PDF files and there are many free programs available to read and print these files.
© 2001-2006, The Seventh Day Baptist Board of Christian Education, Inc. Unless otherwise specified below, all rights reserved.
- You may download a file and print it out for personal, family, or local church use.
- You may make additional copies of the printed document for personal, family, or local church use.
- You may also use copies for Seventh Day Baptist Associational and Conference meetings.
- You may not include this material in other publications.
- You may not sell this material for any reason.
- You may not re-distribute these PDF files.
- You may notpost these PDF files on another website or otherwise make them available for distribution through the internet.
- You may notinclude these files on a floppy disk, Zip-disk, CD-ROM, DVD, USB drive, or other means of physically transporting files with the intent to distribute the files to other people or organizations.
- This list of “may nots” does not exhaust our rights under copyright law. Unless you see specific permission above for the use you have in mind, ask us for written permission to use these files or print-outs of these files.
Here are some hints:
- Download the files ( to your hard drive or removable disk )
- Windows users: right click and choose “save as”
- Open the file with Acrobat Reader
- Select “Print ..” from the file menu
- This will open a dialog box (a box with choices)
- Make sure the following options are not selected
- “Fit to Page”
- “Shrink Oversized Pages”
- Any language that indicates Acrobat will automatically change the size of what is printed.
- Selecting “Auto Rotate and Center” should be okay